• 2 cans Great Northern White Beans (rinse thoroughly and drain well)
• 2 inch sprig of fresh rosemary
• 1 medium onion, chopped
• 2 whole garlic gloves, smashed
• 1 large carrot, peeled and chopped
• 1 large celery rib, chopped
• 2 ripe fresh Roma tomatoes, peeled, chopped and seeded – or one small can of diced tomatoes in juice
• 2 tsp sea salt
• fresh ground pepper to taste
• 1/4 cup + 2Tbsp. ♥Olive My Heart♥ Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
• 2 cups chicken or vegetable stock
– In large stock pot add 2Tbsp. Olive My Heart Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil and heat.
– Add onion, garlic, carrot, celery, tomatoes, rosemary, and salt & pepper.
– Saute for 3-4 minutes until veggies begin to brown then add 1C chicken or vegetable stock. Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat and cook until vegetables are tender. Add drained/rinsed beans and allow to cool. Remove rosemary sprig after well cooled.
– Process cooled stock in food processor or blender, in batches if necessary.
– Add 1/4 cup of Olive My Heart Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil and return to pot to reheat.
– Add 1-2 cups of chicken or vegetable stock to obtain desired consistency.
Serve with warm crusty bread dipped in Olive My Heart Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil and Traditional Balsamic Vinegar