Black Bean and Cucumber Salad
Play with this salad to create/adapt your own version. Add corn and/or tomatoes. Substitute Great Northern Beans or Chick Peas. Substitute parsely for the cilantro if you prefer. Whatever ingredients you mix will be enhanced by the fresh light taste of the vinaigrette. Enjoy!
• 1 can Black Beans
• 2 Tbsp. ♥Olive My Heart♥ Garlic Infused Olive Oil
• 3 Tbsp. ♥Olive My Heart♥ Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
• 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
• 1 tsp dried or fresh minced cilantro
• 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled and seeded
• salt to taste
Rinse beans thoroughtly and drain well.
Combine garlic olive oil, lemon balsamic vinegar, pepper flakes, and cilantro.
Whisk together well.
Dice cucumber and add to beans.
Cover with vinaigrette, mix thoroughly and chill.